Tuesday, December 06, 2005

Umina Beach.

I went there today, my sister and her family are up there on a holiday so I went there to join them for the day, it was really good. I learnt how to catch a wave with a boogie board and tried to get some rays onto my skin for some tanning action. Then I took the newphew to the rock pools and to the shallow bit of the sea next to the rock pools. He seems to love the water, and he was like. Following me around and stuff and playing with me, that was cool. I think he finally worked out I m not a monster.

I also got to pat some jellyfish, they were all in the water. At first I was scared but when I accidentally touched one I realised they werent stingers so I started picking them up, putting them on the boogie board and flinging them across the Pacific Ocean while people watched and thought how much of a retard I was.
Oh yea! Also there was a talking bird, I was sitting there eating my spring roll and cup of small chips, and I kept hearing. 'HELLO HELLO HELLO'. Took me a while to realise it was the bird in the cage. It bites as well.